T: 0113 245 4050
North Lindsey College was established in 1953 as North Lindsey Technical College but was later rebranded as North Lindsey College of Technology in 1971. Several buildings were added to the college site, including a library in 1978, a refectory in 1980 and the recent build of an atrium in 2010. The college changed to its current name in 1989. North Lindsey College is an associate college of the University of Lincoln
Frescrete undertook resin floor coatings to the engineering workshop. The existing concrete floor slabs had a variety of finishes including poorly bonded paint, high build finishes and surface sealers. These needed preparing using a combination of enclosed shotblasting, diamond grinding and tilestripping.